In this podcast episode, Dr. Paul Osteen and guest Natul Middlebrook, Executive Director of HandUp Global Ministries and the HUGG Mission Market, discuss the purpose and the philosophy behind Fair Trade. Natul says, “We believe in the power of giving people living in impoverished communities a hand up and not a handout because we’re looking for sustainable solutions. I like to tell people, no one ever climbed out of poverty with their hands out and open. We do it through innovation, ingenuity and a strong work ethic.” Listen to learn how the HUGG Mission Market creates a unique missional experience that invites shoppers to take part in fashion that fuels social change in under-resourced communities by purchasing products crafted in these communities. Visit https://huggmissionmarket.org/ for more info.
- Important M3 Conference Update: Dates Changed to March 5-6
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed
- Student Sara Pross Finds Her Mission at M3