Dr. Ralph, a friend of ours who had visited Tenwek previously, sent some soccer balls with us along with pumps and requested that we write scriptures on them before giving them away. So, our children sat down one afternoon and pumped up the balls and wrote scriptures on the balls in Swahili, Kipsigis and English. We have had the privilege of giving them to a few orphanages and some local boys who play around Tenwek. The boys usually roll up bags and trash until they get a good ‘ball’ to kick around so they were thrilled to get a real ball! We hope long after the handwritten message wears off, the gift of love and kindness will remain and remind them that God truly does love them and have a plan for them.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion