During this year’s pre-conference, you will have a unique opportunity to hear from the perspective of an African surgeon receiving missionaries and an American physician who serves on short-term medical mission trips. Dr. Jacques Ebhele, Head of Surgical Department at Daeyang Luke Hospital, Malawi, and Dr. Allan Sawyer, OB/GYN, who for the past 16 years has served at various mission hospitals around the world, will share their perspectives in this exclusive three hour session.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion