During this year’s pre-conference, you will have a unique opportunity to hear from the perspective of an African surgeon receiving missionaries and an American physician who serves on short-term medical mission trips. Dr. Jacques Ebhele, Head of Surgical Department at Daeyang Luke Hospital, Malawi, and Dr. Allan Sawyer, OB/GYN, who for the past 16 years has served at various mission hospitals around the world, will share their perspectives in this exclusive three hour session.
- Important M3 Conference Update: Dates Changed to March 5-6
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed
- Student Sara Pross Finds Her Mission at M3