The 50th anniversary celebration of Tenwek hospital is this weekend. I find it so interesting that, just like Lakewood, Tenwek was founded in 1959. I also thought it quite amazing that the celebration was scheduled to begin on August 21—which is my Dad’s birthday. What an incredibly special day it was for me. Somehow I felt the approval of both my fathers—earthly and heavenly.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion