M3 Founders, Dr. Paul and Jennifer Osteen, and the M3 Conference team were so honored to host Dr. Missy Sandberg during her visit to the U.S. For the last six years, Dr. Sandberg has been serving through SIM at Mukinge Mission Hospital in Zambia. Dr. Sandberg will return to Mukinge in November, and we encourage you to keep her and all of the staff at Mukinge in your prayers as they continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus to the beautiful people of Zambia.
- Important M3 Conference Update: Dates Changed to March 5-6
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed
- Student Sara Pross Finds Her Mission at M3