On this 4th of July, International Justice Mission (IJM) would like to extend an invitation to all churches to learn about slavery and partner with them to end it. IJM has dedicated Sunday, September 23, 2018, as “Freedom Sunday.” It is a call to end slavery, and a way for your church to send rescue to every child, woman and man living in it. Click here to learn how you can help bring freedom to those who are trapped in slavery.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion