Many people have been asking if we are adopting the children we are caring for in Kenya. While we are open to God’s leading, it is not possible for us to adopt them. Kenyan law says that you must live in Kenya and be citizens to adopt. So we will continue to care for them and love on them as we all continue to pray that Caleb, Lydia and Benjamin will be adopted quickly by a Godly, Kenyan family.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion