Well, late last night we got off the air plane that had gone from Houston to Holland then to Africa. It was a long plane ride at least sixteen hours. Right after we landed my Dad told me what his dad always said after they landed in another country on a mission trip: “DEVIL I’M HERE!” Now that always reminds me now however powerful the devil is but God is beyond that. One way he tried to make us give up was that our ride wasn’t at the airport so my dad made a few adjustments and we got a safe driver who was very nice. So we’re at the hotel. Tomorrow we will leave Nairobi and fly in two small airplanes with two kids in one and two kids in the other one. See ya!
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion