“Healthcare professionals can go where others can’t go…,” says Rick Allen, President and CEO of MedSend. Not since the days of the Roman Empire has there been an opportunity to transform individuals, communities and nations through the use of healthcare missions. The delivery of healthcare allows access to areas of the world where other forms of Christian witness are not permitted. New strategies and fresh approaches are required. This has opened up opportunity for a new generation of thought, leadership and planning. In this Breakout Session from the 2018 M3 Conference, Mr. Allen will discuss the past, present and future of global healthcare missions.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion