After 5 years of recovery, local service, and longing to return to their original calling, past M3 Conference speaker, Dr. Kent Brantly, is returning to the continent of Africa with his wife Amber and their two children. They will be working at Mukinge Mission Hospital in northwestern Zambia, seeking to follow the example of Jesus, having compassion on the sick and outcast, proclaiming “the Kingdom of Heaven is near.” Please keep the Brantly’s lifted up in prayer as they transition into this new season of their lives. Click here to read more.
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed