Pre-Conference Workshops are back! Prior to the main conference, M3 will once again host Pre-Conference Workshop sessions. These 3-hour workshops are a great addition to your conference experience. Topics this year include:
- A Day in the Life of a Missionary Doctor: Diagnosing and Treating Common Diseases in Developing Countries
- Medical Missions Models: Relief, Development, Training*
- Scatter: Go Therefore and Take Your Job With You
- Practical Nursing Missions Opportunities: What Can I Expect to Encounter and How Can I Best Serve?
- Preparing for a Life in Missions: What I Wish I Had Known
- Human Trafficking: Understanding the Issue Domestically and Internationally for Recognition, Referral and Restoration
These Pre-Conference Workshops are limited to 100 people per session, so CLICK HERE to register today! If you’ve already register for the main conference, you can log back into your account and add up to two Pre-Conference Workshops. Please note that there is an additional fee for each Pre-Conference Workshop. CLICK HERE for more detailed information and session descriptions.
*CME/CNE/CEU credit available in this session: Nurses – CEU provided by Texas Women’s University College of Nursing – T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences – Dallas Center. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16383 for up to 2.5 CEU. Contact hours awarded based on session attendance. Physicians – This Live activity, Medical Missions Models: Relief, Development, Training, with a beginning date of 02/22/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 2.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Important CME/CNE/CEU Note – Healthcare providers should check with their licensing and credentialing boards to confirm acceptance of credit.