Children in Butare, Rwanda on March 26, 2013. The Simbi Area Development Program (ADP) located here is one of many long-term development initiatives led by the international nonprofit World Vision. Area Development Programs work within communities like Butare over a period of several years, providing developmental resources to foster long-term, sustainable growth in the economic and physical well being of the community.
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed
- Student Sara Pross Finds Her Mission at M3
- Have you Registered for Pre-Conference?