Shinji Strain, a medical student at UTMB Galveston, has been attending M3 since its inaugural year in 2016. Over the years, Sinji says he has learned a lot in terms of medicine and research and has also grown spiritually. M3 has made a significant impact on his life, and in this video, he encourages others to attend the conference to be challenged and meet people who will inspire and pour into them as young students. As Shinji says, “Come to M3 and your heart will be changed.”
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed
- Student Sara Pross Finds Her Mission at M3
- Have you Registered for Pre-Conference?