M3 Conference Co-Founder, Dr. Paul Osteen, and the Chief Medical Officer for the Pan-African Academy of Christian Surgeons, Dr. Keir Thelander, had the opportunity to chat with The 700 Club Social. They talked about medical missions and the work and training being done in Sub-Saharan Africa. Click here to watch.
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update: Dates Changed to March 5-6
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion
- Medical Student Shinji Strain: Come to M3 and Your Heart Will Be Changed