M3 Conference Co-Founder, Dr. Paul Osteen, and Dr. Stephen Spann and Joy Vonk join Deborah Duncan on Great Day Houston to discuss the 2019 M3 Conference, as well as the work of Casa El Buen Samaritano, a Houston clinic serving the low-income, uninsured and uninsurable population in the community. Dr. Spann is the Founding Dean of the University of Houston College of Medicine and Co-Founder of Casa El Buen Samaritano where Joy Vonk serves as the Clinician and Clinic Manager.
- Dr. Paul Osteen Shares Update on Haiti and Afghanistan Efforts
- Medical Student Sarah Weber: How God Uses Medicine to Open Doors
- Important M3 Conference Update
- Past M3 Speaker Joy Vonk’s Journey from Local to Global Missions in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Dr. Dennis Daniels: M3 Helps Train Up Next Gen of Healthcare Providers to Serve with Compassion