2021 M3 Conference Poster Presentation Abstract Submission
2021 MOBILIZING MEDICAL MISSIONS (M3) GLOBAL HEALTH CONFERENCE
POSTER PRESENTATION ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Mobilizing Medical Missions (M3) is proud to announce a call for poster presentation abstracts for the 6th Annual M3 Conference to be held in Houston, Texas, on Friday, February 19, and Saturday, February 20, 2021.
We welcome abstracts from all fields involved in global health work or domestic work with underserved populations (medical, research, social sciences, public health, health professions, etc.).
- August 3, 2020 – Call for abstracts opens
- November 2, 2020* – Deadline for abstract submissions (*NOTE: maximum 50 submissions will be accepted)
- December 2, 2020 – Notification of status
- December 21, 2020 – Acceptance of poster presentation status due
- February 19, 2021 – Poster set-up at M3 Conference
- February 19-20, 2021 – Poster presented at M3 Conference
- February 20, 2021 – Poster awards presented
More information will be coming soon
Without our committed sponsors, we would not have the same ability to bring hope and healing to those in need around the world.
As an exhibitor at the M3 conference you’ll be connected with like-minded people who are looking to bless you and be blessed by you.
Joining us in partnership is a commitment to hope and healing across the globe. Help us be the hands and feet of Jesus to the world.